Join The Movement! | PK Gal Blog | Pink Karma
The holidays are such a sparkling and joyous time of the year. Spread that sparkle and joy by paying it forward. Every PK Gal is in a position to be able to pay it forward. Whether it is financially or by offering your time.
To get you in the spirit of giving this holiday season, I have put together a simple to-do list that’s compiled of many ways you can pay it forward...
- Pay for the person’s morning coffee in the drive
thru behind you.
- Leave a positive review online.
- Volunteer at a pet shelter, homeless shelter or
get involved with charity work through your employer.
- Have a green thumb? Plant a tree.
- Practice patience...let’s be honest, we could
all make a habit of this.
- Shop gifts that give back. Double whammy! Give
to the one you love and give to a cause that makes a huge impact, all in one.
- Bake cookies for the that person at the front
desk that greets you every morning Monday-Friday
- Donate old books. Better yet, clean out your closet
and donate that sweater you haven’t worn in a couple years.
- Pass out blankets and snacks to the homeless.
a kind note.
a hand to someone struggling with his or her holiday shopping bags and hold the
door for them.
the snow in your neighbor’s walkway.
your travel-size toiletries to a homeless shelter. With all the traveling a PK Gal does, we’ve got an overflowing
amount to offer!
a nice text, email or handwritten letter to someone who needs a little pick me
up that gum wrapper you just saw that person drop on the street.
a penny pick it up, and all day long you’ll have good luck! Flip that penny you
just walked by to heads and give someone the gift of LUCK.
say hello and ask how their day is.
those around you.
of course...give the gift of spontaneity and luxe with Pink Karma.
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and Happy Kwanza!
XOXO, PK Gal